Michael A. De Sapio
Attorney At Law
Primary Areas of Practice
Italian Dual Citizenship
Can evaluate eligibility for dual citizenship through Italian ancestry and assist in the process of preparing the application. I work with a reliable team of researchers and translators to complete the process. Contact me for a free consultation to determine if you qualify. Parliamo Italiano.
Real Estate & Land Use
Commercial and Residential, Landlord/Tenant, Site Plan, Variances, Subdivisions, Boundary line adjustments, Farmland Preservation and Right-to-Farm, Liquor License applications, and Appeals.
Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Probate, Wills and Trusts.
Including Non-Profit formation and management
Dealing with various government agencies including the NJMVC
Traffic violations, DUI, Simple Possession, Expungements.
Passionate Advocacy. Practical Solutions.
Michael A. De Sapio
Educational & Professional Experience
- Admitted to the New Jersey Bar and Federal District Court, 2008
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A. Political Science, Cum Laude, 2003
Professional & Community Affiliation
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hunterdon County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Meals on Wheels of Hunterdon County
- Member, Kingwood Township Board of Education
- Member, Kingwood Township Parks and Recreation Committee
- President, Italian American Heritage Club of Hunterdon County
- Financial Secretary, Delaware Valley Knights of Columbus
- Former President, Frenchtown Lions Club
Mike was born and raised in Kingwood Township, Hunterdon County where he still resides today, and for over ten years has provided legal services to the residents and businesses of the Delaware Valley area. Whether you are buying a new home, need a Will, starting a non-profit, or dealing with a difficult legal matter – let our office help navigate you through any complex situation. We know the area and the people, and will zealously advocate for our clients while finding the most practical solutions.
Mike’s community involvement goes well beyond legal matters. He serves on the boards of several non-profits and community organizations including: Meals on Wheels of Hunterdon County, Frenchtown Lions Club, Knights of Columbus – Delaware Valley Council, Kingwood Township Parks and Recreation Committee, Kingwood Township Board of Education, President of Italian American Heritage Club of Hunterdon County, youth baseball and soccer coach, Our Lady of Victories Church, and the Italian American Baseball Foundation.